Friday, February 12, 2010

Intro to CSS and Worksheet CSS, IS Test Preparation

Hi everyone. I am very sorry that I have not post any posts lately because I am quite busy and I have no time to work on my IS blog. Okay, today I am going to tell you my lesson 4 off IS.

Today, Mr Kent introduce us to CSS. Then, he gave us a worksheet and wanted to get in the groups that we were in when we done the html. After that, I went back and started working. I was quite hard and I manage to do it very well. It was not quite nice, but it is better than noting.

That lesson, Mr Kent also gave us revision for the test. He also post some of the things we needed to revise. At home, I revise it very hard. Hoping to score and A1 for IS subject.

That is quite all we did in Lesson 4 of IS.

P.S. Please comment on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment